Are you ready for The 30 Days to An Organised Kitchen Challenge?

How to get Started?

I know you’re probably very excited to get started, and I’m equally as excited for you to start as well. The beauty of these tasks is that I have done the reading, I have done the research – I have been down that rabbit hole so you don’t have to.  What I have come up with is a really comprehensive, realistic and achievable plan for you, so all you have to do is dive in right now. There’s no need to become overwhelmed anymore, I promise you, you can do this.



The 30 days to an Organised Kitchen Challenge


Step 1: Print Out or Digitally Save Your Calendar


If you haven’t already, and I am betting you have!!! Go ahead and print out the calendar, and put it in the first few pages of your Home Management Binder, if you don’t know what a is, the Home Management Binder post will explain what it is and how to make one.  If you don’t like the thought of having a Home Management Binder – just place it on the Fridge, so you can easily see the tasks for each day. I know – I can hear the eye-rolls of some of the other organisers who swear by having nothing on your fridge doors.

If you don’t want more paper clutter, I completely understand, just save this PDF to your phone, kindle or computer and leave it on your Desktop where you can access easily.

Whichever way you choose to store it, you will need to look at this regularly - I want you to look at it and reference this calendar often. It’s your guide, your bible, your baby for each day of this month.

Step 2: Start Decluttering Today!

Start Today – Lets just get started!

All you have to do is to dedicate 15 minutes to the task listed for today in the calendar, in 15 minutes time you will have done your first day of decluttering, only 29 more minuscule tasks to go – and you do the same tomorrow, and then the next day after that. Yes, it is that easy!! Now do you see why I felt like I had had re-invented the wheel.

When you open the PDF – you will notice that if you click on where a task is underlined in the calendar, you are directed to the blog post which has the complementary resources for doing that day’s task.

Even if you have printed out your calendar you can still easily access the How-to articles directly from Go Declutter website in the Challenges tab at the top, it is under The 30 Days to An Organised Kitchen Challenge

Once you have completed a task – cross it off – this way you can easily see what has been completed and what need to be done.  I have to say – seeing the list getting smaller and smaller really does help with positivity and motivation, not just for me, but my family have started getting onboard too... (Well not my 14-year-old son – He is too busy with Minecraft, or something like that on his pc), but the less clutter that is around, the less clutter people put down and leave around – even my husband had started to contain and label his tools and fishing gear.  It really does have a knock-on effect.

Now Set Your Timer For 15 Minutes and Go Declutter!

 

 I really appreciate you stopping by, and want to say thank you - because without you I wouldn't be here. Believe in Yourself, You got this, NOW Go Declutter!

Contact Form