Effortlessly Declutter Organise And Maintain Your Kitchen In The Challenge

Are you Ready to Declutter, Organise & Maintain Your Kitchen?

Are you ready to declutter, organise, and learn how to maintain your home? You bet! Well, you are in the right place, because this is the best plan to help you to do exactly that, and all it takes to get started is just 15 minutes a day!




Hi, I’m Dawn! I’m so honoured that you’ve joined me and the rest of the Go Declutter Goddesses for this 30 Days to an Organised Kitchen Challenge.


The reason I started these challenges was because I struggled to get my house in order, I used to wake up in the morning – look around and become completely over-whelmed.  When the doorbell rang unexpectedly, I had that overwhelming sense of dread that somebody would want to come into my house. 


I didn’t know where to start when it came to cleaning. I was drowning in a sea of clutter.  I had tried numerous times to “Get Organised”, it worked, but then a week later I was back to stuff shuffling.  I tried every new hint, tip and hack available social media and quite frankly nothing worked long term. I hated cleaning, I hated my stuff and sadly, I ended up hating my house….


My house had become unorganised chaos, it wasn’t because I was lazy, far from it. I could easily spend 6-8 hours a day cleaning and tidying, and it still looked a mess at the end of it.  I needed a better way to Declutter, Organise and Maintain my home.


There was only 4 of us living in the house – my husband was out all day working, I had 2 children, but they were 13 and 14 years old and were at school most of the day, so it wasn’t like I was picking up after toddlers all the time.  My husband worked full time.  I just couldn’t seem to get a handle on all of our stuff”. I spent my days stuff-shuffling, and had to spend ridiculous amounts of time tidying up before I could eventually get down to cleaning. I was frazzled, I just felt so overwhelmed and exhausted, something had to change.


I started doing some research.  I read books, websites, listened to podcasts and this really motivated me in to changing the way I was doing things. I needed to work smarter not harder. So, I made a plan – I’m not claiming that I have reinvented the wheel but it sure as heck I felt like I had.  My house was becoming tamed and more organised. Eventually I was doing and less and less work, and my house was getting cleaner and cleaner.  Slowly, but surely my house was being transformed into my home again.  


If you feel like you’ve tried so many times to get your home in order and you’re ready to give up.  Please don’t, I’m here to tell you that you really can have a beautiful, uncluttered and organised home, which will not take hours a day to keep it looking fabulous.  I want you to believe it, I want to help you achieve the home you’re dreaming of, too!


I know this works! if you’ve read my blog, you will have seen the pictures of my home transformation.  Is my home perfect – No, because there is no such thing as perfection.  Those beautiful Pinterest and Instagram Posts, they are a lie, really, they are staged.  The Decluttering, Organising and Maintenance challenges will transform your home, your life and with a minimal time investment every day. – You too can be living in an organised and beautiful home.


So enough about me 😊 Let's get you started on your decluttering journey! 


I really appreciate you stopping by, and want to say thank you - because without you I wouldn't be here. Believe in Yourself, You got this, NOW Go Declutter!

Contact Form